WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and open-minded 1st and 2nd Level IT Support/Customer Advisor (m/f) to strengthen our team at our head office near Munich airport.
- You will process and respond to customer enquiries by telephone and email (providing 1st and 2nd level support).
- You will record and document customer enquiries in our helpdesk system.
- You will analyse any faults reported in our production system.
- You will work to rapidly and efficiently resolve faults in collaboration with the project team.
- You will provide support in the performance of administrative tasks (back-up, roll-out and maintenance).
- You will act as an interface between the customer and the specialist departments.
- You will maintain and update test systems.
- You will work on customer projects.
- You will verify solutions in internal test systems.
- You are passionate about IT in general, with a particular interest in new technologies.
- You have completed the relevant technical training, e.g. as an IT specialist, and possess relevant professional experience.
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You are an excellent communicator, patient, and possess the skills required to explain even the most complex technical information to our customers in an accessible way.
- You can quickly get to grips with new topics and understand new information, and are a keen analytical thinker.
- An awareness of quality and a reliable, customer-oriented approach are inherent to your way of working.
- You adopt an independent and committed approach to your role.
OTHER ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS
- SQL knowledge
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of scripting languages for sequence automation
We offer you
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management