WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
From 1 September 2018, at our headquarters near Munich Airport, we are offering an apprenticeship for the role of IT Specialist, Application Development (f/m).
We offer comprehensive, practice-oriented IT training in the field of system integration, with ample scope for independent work, spanning a wide range of IT technologies.
- You will gain a full and structured insight into all areas of the company that are relevant to your training, and can bring your knowledge up to speed by participating in internal continuing education.
- You will have the opportunity to independently contribute to shaping your training, and will begin to take on some smaller projects even at this stage.
- Our dedicated, cooperative team will help you with the transition into professional life, and will be there to help and advise you.
- During your apprenticeship with us, you will learn to design and create software solutions and to check existing applications and continuously develop them.
- You will be involved in the planning, implementation and control of IT projects and will therefore receive optimal preparation for your future career path.
- Analysing system disruptions and quality assurance will also be part of your wide-ranging activities.
WE OFFER YOU
Our company, which offers flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere, has a strong focus on work-life balance: flexible working hours and numerous other benefits, such as sports, employee events and various social benefits are all a part of this.
If joining us and helping to shape our international success as a company is appealing to you, we would be delighted to receive your application.
We also like to give those who haven't completed their studies (m/f) the chance of employment.
Contact for Human Resources
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management