WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
From 1 September 2018, at our headquarters near Munich Airport, we are offering an apprenticeship for the role of IT Specialist, System Integration (f/m).
We offer comprehensive, practice-oriented IT training in the field of system integration, with ample scope for independent work, spanning a wide range of IT technologies.
- You will gain a full and structured insight into all areas of the company that are relevant to your training, and can bring your knowledge up to speed by participating in internal continuing education.
- You will have the opportunity to independently contribute to shaping your training, and will begin to take on some smaller projects even at this stage.
- Our dedicated, cooperative team will help you with the transition into professional life, and will be there to help and advise you.
- As an IT Specialist, you will translate technical requirements into complex hardware and software systems.
- The focus of your work and training will be to support the company's own data centre.
- The planning, realisation and support of hardware and software solutions are as much a part of this as the administration of systems and networks.
WE OFFER YOU
Our company, which offers flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere, has a strong focus on work-life balance: flexible working hours and numerous other benefits, such as sports, employee events and various social benefits are all a part of this.
We also like to give those who haven't completed their studies (m/f) the chance of employment.
Contact for Human Resources
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management