WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and open-minded B2B/EDI Specialist (m/f) for our project management team based at our head office near Munich airport.
EURO-LOG integration services establish links between a diverse range of partners in international logistics networks, extending far beyond standard services such as EDI or web EDI applications. Our solutions can be deployed rapidly and flexibly in dynamic networks. Our logistics services are based on powerful, reliable and customised technical solutions, closely aligned to the needs of our customers. As an EDI Specialist, you will act as a competent contact for our international customers in the field of B2B integration.
- Your strength as an EDI Specialist is your ability to understand the needs of our customers and use this insight to propose solutions.
- You will identify technical possibilities to seamlessly integrate and involve customers.
- You will design, develop and implement solutions in partnership with interdisciplinary contacts and their interfaces.
- You will manage and optimise integrations, taking specific needs into account in each situation.
- Ideally, you will have a number of years of experience of sector-specific industrial processes and a very good understanding of EDI applications.
- You hold an IT-related qualification or have completed equivalent training, combined with a number of years of professional EDI-related experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of electronic message standards such as VDA, Odette, ANSI X.12, XML and EDIFACT.
- You have a number of years of experience with the most common programming languages (C, C++, C#, .NET).
- You also have proven professional experience in process and project management.
- Your communication skills and analytical thought patterns and approach are impressive, as are your abilities to cope with a demanding workload and act on your own initiative.
- You also possess a very good knowledge of German and English.
WE OFFER YOU
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
CONTACT FOR HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management