WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
For operating our highly available data center with up-to-date virtualization, SAN and database technologies, we’re looking to recruit an experienced IT Administrator (f/m) to strengthen our team at our head office near Munich airport.
- As a member of our data centre team, you will support the delivery of EURO-LOG services within a demanding, complex and high-availability IT infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for application installation and updates and the administration of application master data, as well as for monitoring and diagnosing/resolving issues in applications and standard software.
- You will assist the support hotline and development team with problem analysis tasks.
- You will manage the Microsoft SQL Server databases and assume responsibility for the administration of the server systems and Windows-based applications.
- You hold an IT-related qualification and/or have completed equivalent training/education.
- You have a good understanding of SQL and databases.
- You have practical experience of Windows/Linux Server operating systems.
- You act on your own initiative and are assertive and aware of your responsibilities; you’re also a good team player with the ability to think and act flexibly.
- You are used to adopting a structured approach to analysing and resolving problems.
- You are a confident communicator in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
WE OFFER YOU
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for Human Resources
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management