WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic IT team member to strengthen our team at our head office near Munich airport. IT team member – Quality Assurance.
- As a member of our software test team, you will be responsible for the implementation of all measures required in connection with Quality Assurance as part of the software development process.
- You will be required to carry out unit, module, integration and system tests.
- You will provide support for test automation and test documentation.
- You will support all other activities in regard to development-related quality assurance processes.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and continued development of the test environment.
- You hold an IT-related qualification and/or have completed equivalent training/education which is relevant to this position.
- You have good knowledge of data validation using SQL queries and within Windows operating systems.
- You bring practical experience to customary test methods (ISTQB).
- You have basic knowledge of databases (SQL).
- You already possess solid experience as a software tester.
- New technologies are of great interest to you.
- Your commitment to acquiring new knowledge is just as important to you as teamwork and interacting with people.
- The quality of a development product is not merely a side benefit but a fundamental principle.
- You enjoy working independently, you are goal-oriented, motivated and you possess impressive reasoning skills.
- As well as German, you are business fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
We offer you
Our company, which offers flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere, has a strong focus on work-life balance: flexible working hours and numerous other benefits, such as sports, employee events and various social benefits are all a part of this.
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management