WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. International customers from sectors such as automotive, e-commerce & retail, manufacturing and logistics use our integration solutions to bring transparency to their entire supply chain.
As a medium-sized IT service provider, we build on a friendly working environment and flat hierarchies. Our company thrives on the people who drive it - that's why they are the highest priority for us.
We look for a balance between work and private life. Be it through various health measures, discounted sports activities or childcare subsidisation - the personal health and well-being of our colleagues is important to us.
Sustainability plays a big role for us: We want to inspire our employees for the long term. This is affirmed by our average tenure of more than 10 years.
We’re looking to recruit an open-minded Key Account Manager Logistics (f/m) to strengthen our team at our head office near Munich airport.
- You will be responsible for the further development of existing accounts and the systematic acquisition of new SME and key account clientèle.
- You will develop tailor-made customer concepts and solutions.
- You will conduct negotiations independently at all levels and accompany the customer through to contract management.
- You will identify and evaluate current and future customer requirements.
- You will plan and be responsible for sales for assigned accounts with new and existing customers.
- You will work closely with colleagues from product development and project management.
- You hold a degree in business or technical studies or a similar qualification.
- You have professional experience in sales or management consulting, preferably in the manufacturing, retail and automotive industries.
- You can build and maintain trusting and long-term business and customer relationships.
- You are convincing from initial presentation to deal closure and have a friendly and obliging manner.
- You have a high degree of initiative, assertiveness and responsibility.
- You work independently and with a solution-oriented approach; you enjoy working in new industries and on new projects.
- You are business fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
We will fill the position either at junior or senior level, depending on the degree of professional experience.
We offer you
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Please send us an informative application, stating your salary expectations and earliest availability to:
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management