WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. International customers from sectors such as automotive, e-commerce & retail, manufacturing and logistics use our integration solutions to bring transparency to their entire supply chain.
As a medium-sized IT service provider, we build on a friendly working environment and flat hierarchies. Our company thrives on the people who drive it - that's why they are the highest priority for us.
We look for a balance between work and private life. Be it through various health measures, discounted sports activities or childcare subsidisation - the personal health and well-being of our colleagues is important to us.
Sustainability plays a big role for us: We want to inspire our employees for the long term. This is affirmed by our average tenure of more than 10 years.
We are looking to recruit a communicative Project Manager (f/m/x) for our software product development team based at our head office near Munich airport.
- You will take over the project management for customer projects based on our standard products and are the most important contact for the customer.
- You will determine, together with our customers, the requirements for software development as well as customizing and documenting.
- You will support sales in creating offers for our customers.
- You will work closely with our product managers, development, operations, and support, ensuring timely delivery of the required solution.
- You will work with a team that uses agile methods to create software releases.
- You hold a university or equivalent degree and have experience in managing software projects.
- You can develop functional specifications for software systems and communicate them understandable.
- You have practical experience in dealing with databases and web applications. Mastery of SQL and technical knowledge in software development is an advantage.
- You are familiar with logistics solutions, especially in transport management, container management or supply chain management.
- You are business fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You work independently and with a solution-oriented approach; you enjoy working in new industries and on new projects.
- You are team-oriented, committed and reliable.
- You have a high degree of initiative, assertiveness and responsibility.
WE OFFER YOU
We not only offer flexible working hours and a home office, but also various social benefits, such as the subsidisation of travel expenses or lunch in our canteen. We offer a free shuttle bus for our employees travelling between the Hallbergmoos stop and the office.
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management