WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and open-minded Product Manager (m/f) for our software product development team based at our head office near Munich airport.
- You will be responsible for drawing up specifications and managing new software projects, as well as for the continued development of ongoing projects.
- In close collaboration with our customers and our sales and software development departments, you will produce release plans and manage the development and market launch of software products for the logistics sector.
- You have extensive experience in the management of successful customer-oriented IT projects.
- You have experience of drawing up functional specifications for software systems, analysing the benefits of these systems and presenting your results in a clear and comprehensible way.
- In addition to your functional expertise, you have practical experience of databases (SQL) and web applications.
- Ideally, you possess knowledge of logistics software solutions, particularly in the fields of transport management/time window management/supply chain management.
- You will require a university or equivalent level qualification for this position.
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the sector is important to you, as is building positive relationships with other people.
- Regardless of whether you're working with our team or on behalf of our customers, you think and act in a way that moves us closer towards the end goal.
- As part of your role, you are happy to take responsibility and work independently on the duties and challenges assigned to you, while also drawing on and building the strengths and experience of the team.
- You are engaged, enthusiastic and can generate enthusiasm in others through your cooperative, competent and reliable approach.
WE OFFER YOU
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management