WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. With our team of over 80 employees at our head office in Hallbergmoos, we operate our own data centres and develop innovative applications and custom connections for complete efficiency in the logistics processes that link suppliers, logistics service providers, commerce, industry and customers.
For us, networking logistic systems and developing successful solutions for supply chain management means understanding our customers’ processes and creating smart solutions to link these processes.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and open-minded Technical Project Manager for Software Development (f/m) to strengthen our team at our head office near Munich airport.
- As a technical project manager, you´ll responsible for an small development team and a competent contact person for our customers.
- You’ll be required to create complex software systems in the programming languages C# or C++ on the Microsoft . NET platform.
- You will integrate existing basic components into new solutions.
- You hold a university or equivalent level qualification.
- You have a number of years of professional experience in the development of software components and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You´ve experience in the area of personnel management and customer service.
- You have a very good understanding of OOD/OOP in C#, Java or C++, particularly in the creation of web and database applications with large data volumes.
- As we primarily work with German customers and business partners, you will develop user interfaces, provide specifications and correspond with customers in the German language; you will therefore need to be fluent in written and spoken German.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the sector is important to you, as is building positive relationships with other people.
- Regardless of whether you're working with our team or with customers, you think and act in a way that moves us closer towards the end goal.
- As part of your role, you are happy to work independently on the duties and challenges assigned to you, while still making use of the strengths and experience of your team.
- You are engaged, enthusiastic and can generate enthusiasm in others through your cooperative and competent approach.
WE OFFER YOU
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for HR
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management