WHO WE ARE
EURO-LOG AG is one of the leading providers of IT and process integration solutions in the logistics sector. International customers from sectors such as automotive, e-commerce & retail, manufacturing and logistics use our integration solutions to bring transparency to their entire supply chain.
As a medium-sized IT service provider, we build on a friendly working environment and flat hierarchies. Our company thrives on the people who drive it - that's why they are the highest priority for us.
We look for a balance between work and private life. Be it through various health measures, discounted sports activities or childcare subsidisation - the personal health and well-being of our colleagues is important to us.
Sustainability plays a big role for us: We want to inspire our employees for the long term. This is affirmed by our average tenure of more than 10 years.
YOUR TRAINING POSITION
Starting 1 September 2019, at our headquarters near Munich Airport, we are offering a training position in the role of IT Specialist – System Integration.
Our dedicated, cooperative team will help you with the transition into professional life, and will be there to help and advise you:
- You will receive comprehensive, practice-oriented IT training in the field of application development, with ample latitude for independent work, spanning a wide range of IT technologies.
- You will gain a full and structured insight into all areas of the company that are relevant to your training.
- You will have the opportunity to independently contribute to shaping your training, and will begin to take on some smaller projects even at this stage.
- You will convert technical requirements into complex hardware and software systems.
- Your work and training focus is the support of our own data centres.
- You will plan, implement and supervise hardware and software solutions as well as the administration of systems and networks.
WE OFFER YOU
We not only offer flexible working hours and a home office, but also various social benefits, such as the subsidisation of travel expenses or lunch in our canteen. We offer a free shuttle bus for our employees travelling between the Hallbergmoos stop and the office.
- Trainings for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Staff events
- Permitted private internet use
- Parking space
- Company pension
- Health practices
- Company doctor
- Good traffic connections
- Free bus shuttle (rail - workplace)
- Dogs allowed
- Paid yoga
- Subsidised sports activities e. g. beachvolleyball
- Kindergarten and nurseries allowance
Contact for Human Resources
Ms Monique Steffen
Am Söldnermoos 17
"In this company, contributing your own ideas is just part of our culture. This approach ensures that our company stays flexible as we develop tailored solutions for our customers."
Christine Schattauer, Head of Customer Management