IT SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY
With our modular solutions, you can optimise all the supply chain processes of your industrial company. Depending on the customer requirements and the stage of development, we integrate logistics service providers, suppliers, wholesalers and end customers and provide transparent business processes on the basis of standardised communication with all partners.
We also uncover potential for optimisation and help you to save unnecessary costs through improved processes. A service from a single source: Our solutions are cloud-based and are operated from the highly available, ISO 27001-certified data centres in Germany. Our support service is located in Hallbergmoos and helps you around the clock in the operation phase. During the introduction of the solution, you will be supported by our experts from product and project management. This means that we can guarantee you maximum process security and short project timelines.
- Flexible and fast integration of all partners and data via EDI, WebEDI, web services, agent technology and mobile devices
- Real-time exchange of information throughout the network
- Standardised electronic communication with all suppliers and logistics service providers via a single interface, our EUROLOG SCM PLATFORM
- Transparent supply chain for better collaboration between all the partners involved through the intelligent linking of the information
- Proactive alerts in the event of deviations from a standard procurement process
- Time slot management with time slot planning on a delivery note level
- Dynamic time slot planning on the basis of real-time data, e.g. from mobile device solutions
- Transparency with regard to all the transport operations in the system – regardless of how many logistics service providers are employed
- Proactive alerts in the event of deviations from the intended process
- Flexible reporting with a focus on the measurement of the performance and quality of your transport network
- Standardised electronic communication with all logistics service providers via a single interface, our EUROLOG SCM PLATFORM
- Optimisation of the billing process with logistics service providers – from automated invoice checking to credit notes with a digital signature
- Automated selection of the best logistics service provider for a shipment – according to price and quality criteria
- Reduction of HGV waiting times for loading and unloading due to our time slot management
- Dynamic time slot management due to the integration of real-time notifications, e.g. from mobile devices.
ONE TRACK SHIPMENT TRACKING
- Automatic collection of status information from the transport service providers
- 90 carriers are already connected to our EUROLOG SCM PLATFORM
- Status display directly in the TMS interface or transfer as a data stream to your data lake.
- Transparency with regard to all company-wide and plant-internal load carrier movements
- Fast integration of all the exchange partners involved (suppliers, customers, trade)
- Reduction of costs due to detection of container losses, a decrease in shrinkage and a reduction in replacement container purchases
- Increase in security of supply due to monitoring of stock limits
MOBILE LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
- Mobile Track app for status recording and notification by HGV drivers
- Paperless processing of delivery, collection, transports and pick-ups: bar code scanning, signature recording and photo documentation of damages.
- ONE TRACK app for shipment tracking in real time
- Container management app (CMS app) allows mobile booking of containers directly in the warehouse, in goods inward and goods outward
„With the help of EURO-LOG we achieved our goal, transparency over the entire transport network, in a very short time. Within one year a ROI was ensured.“
Armin Bergbauer, CIO Germany & Senior Director Application Development Europe,Ingram Micro Distribution GmbH
„The combination of container management and app helped us to make our container management processes simpler and shorter.“
Thomas Kraft, Managing Director Logistics, HYDAC Verwaltungs GmbH
„The smartphones are much more cost-effective than our previous hardware. In addition, the app has been well-received by our drivers since it is very intuitive and easy to use with the clearly understandable icons.“
Frank Reichert, Branch Manager, Beeger Internationale Stückgut Logistik GmbH